PLUS... SINGLES OF ALL AGES PLUS... TAKING JESUS TO THE NEEDY
PLUS... A CROSS-CULTURAL EXPERIENCE
PLUS... USING THE ARTS
Dates: Mar 20 - Apr 2, 2018
Purpose: This team will work together to present the Gospel using the arts and serve as needed in places of profound need. It is a 12 day missions trip during Spring Break for people of all ages. Some of the neediest areas in Mexico are near the tourist areas. The differences between the rich and poor in these areas and the amount of hopelessness and suicide is staggering.
Location: Progreso, Mexico
Costs: $1750 CAD per adult and $1400 per child. This covers all food, ground transportation, ministry and training expenses and entrances to venues. You will need to cover the cost of your flights to Calgary for training and Mexico for ministry. This presents you with the option to use airmiles or other forms of rewards points in order to reduce your overall cost if you would like to. We will need a $800 deposit per team member along with each application by Sept 30, 2017 in order to hold your place on the team and book your flight. Spring Break is an ideal time for families to travel but we will need to move forward early in order to get flights booked.
Options: If you would like to extend your trip in Cancun at the end of your mission experience you have the option to tack on a few days of vacation time since you're already there. We can arrange for different return flights depending on your wishes. These costs would be incurred by the participant.
Numbers: We usually cap our teams at 26 members but are able to to accommodate up to 36 comfortably.
- Age Restrictions: None as long as health or energy is not an issue
- Application Deadline: Sept 30, 2017
- Go to actionventures.ca, select Applications on front page and select Families Plus Teams
- Download Families Plus Team Application, fill it in and send to us along with the application fee
- By mail to 3015A - 21 St. NE, Calgary, AB, Canada T2E 7T1 or...
- By fax to (403) 204 1501 or...
- Scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org